Welcome to the Wyoming professional engineering licensing page! This page will provide all of the detailed steps necessary to get licensed and stay licensed as a professional engineer in Wyoming . For detailed contact information for the Wyoming Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Professional Land Surveyors, see the contact information page. Wyoming distinguishes between civil professional engineers and structural engineers via the branch of engineering selected on the license application only (which correlates to the NCEES exams taken and passed). That being said, a licensed civil professional engineer may legally provide structural engineering services in the state of Wyoming without any restrictions.
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity – Coming Soon!
You can also:
- Review renewal requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
Refer to the forms and links page if you want to review rules and regulations, download an application, change your address, review continuing education requirements, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.