Welcome to the U.S. Virgin Islands professional engineering licensing page! This page will provide all of the detailed steps necessary to get licensed and stay licensed as a professional engineer in the U.S. Virgin Islands. For detailed contact information for the Virgin Islands Board for Architects, Engineers, and Land Surveyors, see the contact information page. The U.S. Virgin Islands do not distinguish between licensed civil professional engineers and structural engineers. As a licensed civil professional engineer, the licensee may legally provide structural engineering services.
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity – Coming Soon!
You can also:
- Review renewal requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
Forms and links – Coming Soon!
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.