Welcome to the Tennessee professional engineering licensing page! This page will provide all of the detailed steps necessary to get licensed and stay licensed as a professional engineer in Tennessee. For detailed contact information for the Tennessee Board of Architectural and Engineering Examiners, see the contact information page. Tennessee does not distinguish between licensed civil professional engineers and structural engineers. As a licensed civil professional engineer, the licensee may legally practice within the branch of structural engineering in the state of Tennessee, provided his or her education and work experience permits him or her to do so.
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity – Coming Soon!
You can also:
- Review renewal requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
Refer to the forms and links page if you want to review continuing education requirements, download an application, lookup a license, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.