Welcome to the Pennsylvania professional engineering licensing page! This page will provide all of the detailed steps necessary to get licensed and stay licensed as a professional engineer in Pennsylvania. For detailed contact information for the Pennsylvania State Board of Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists, see the contact information page. Pennsylvania does not distinguish between civil professional engineers and structural engineers. As a licensed civil professional engineer, the licensee may legally practice within the branch of structural engineering in the state of Pennsylvania.
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity – Coming Soon!
You can also:
- Review renewal requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
Refer to the forms and links page if you want to change your address, order a duplicate license, lookup a license, download an application, review continuing education requirements, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.