Welcome to the Oklahoma professional engineering licensing page! This page will provide all of the detailed steps necessary to get licensed and stay licensed as a professional engineer in Oklahoma. For detailed contact information for the Oklahoma State Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors, see the contact information page. Oklahoma differentiates between civil professional engineers and structural engineers via the disciplines declared by the licensee. To practice in both the civil and structural disciplines, the applicant may select both disciplines on the initial licensure application (only one discipline may be selected as the primary discipline, but several secondary disciplines may be added).
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity – Coming Soon!
You can also:
- Review renewal requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
Refer to the forms and links page if you want to download an application, review continuing education requirements, lookup a license, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.