Welcome to the North Carolina professional engineering licensing page! This page will provide all of the detailed steps necessary to get licensed and stay licensed as a professional engineer in North Carolina. For detailed contact information for the North Carolina Board of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors, see the contact information page. North Carolina does not license civil professional engineers and structural engineers separately. As a licensed civil professional engineer in the state of North Carolina, the licensee may legally practice within the branch of structural engineering.
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity – Coming Soon!
You can also:
- Review renewal requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
Refer to the forms and links page if you want to download an application, review continuing education requirements, lookup a license, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.