Welcome to the New Jersey professional engineering licensing page! This page will provide all of the detailed steps necessary to get licensed and stay licensed as a professional engineer in New Jersey. For detailed contact information for the New Jersey State Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors, see the contact information page. New Jersey does not distinguish between a civil professional engineer and a structural engineer when it comes to the practice of structural engineering. As a licensed civil professional engineer, the licensee may legally practice in the branch of structural engineering.
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity – Coming Soon!
You can also:
- Review renewal requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
Refer to the forms and links page if you want to download an application, lookup a license, review continuing education requirements, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.