Welcome to the New Hampshire professional engineering licensing page! This page will provide all of the detailed steps necessary to get licensed and stay licensed as a professional engineer in New Hampshire. For detailed contact information for the State of New Hampshire Board of Professional Engineers, see the contact information page. New Hampshire discerns between structural engineers and civil engineers via the branch of engineering selected on the professional engineering application only. A licensed civil professional engineer may practice in the branch of structural engineering, so long as the licensee’s education, experience and knowledge permits him or her to do so.
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity – Coming Soon!
You can also:
- Review renewal requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
Refer to the forms and links page if you want to view continuing education requirements, download an application, lookup a license, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.