Welcome to the Nebraska professional engineering licensing page! This page will provide all of the detailed steps necessary to get licensed and stay licensed as a professional engineer in Nebraska . For detailed contact information for the State of Nebraska Board of Engineers and Architects, see the contact information page. Nebraska requires applicants to choose a professional engineering discipline on the application for licensure. Civil professional engineers may still practice within the branch of structural engineering provided it is within the licensee’s education, training and experience to do so.
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity – Coming Soon!
You can also:
- Review renewal requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
Refer to the forms and links page if you want to download an application, review continuing education requirements, lookup a license, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.