Welcome to the Missouri professional engineering licensing page! This page will provide all of the detailed steps necessary to get licensed and stay licensed as a professional engineer in Missouri . For detailed contact information for the Missouri Division of Professional Regulation, see the contact information page. Missouri does not distinguish between a licensed civil professional engineer and a licensed structural engineer. As a licensed civil professional engineer, the licensee can legally practice within the branch of structural engineering.
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity – Coming Soon!
You can also:
- Review renewal requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
Refer to the forms and links page if you want to change your address, order a duplicate license, lookup a license, download an application, review continuing education requirements, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.