Welcome to the Minnesota professional engineering licensing page! This page will provide all of the detailed steps necessary to get licensed and stay licensed as a professional engineer in Minnesota. For detailed contact information for the Minnesota Board of Architecture, Engineering, Land Surveying, Landscape Architecture, Geoscience and Interior Design, see the contact information page. Minnesota is a title authority state. To use the title “structural engineer” the professional civil engineer must also pass the NCEES 16 hour structural engineering exam. As a licensed civil professional engineer in the state of Minnesota, the licensee may practice in the branch of structural engineering.
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity – Coming Soon!
You can also:
- Review renewal requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
Refer to the forms and links page if you want to change your address, review continuing education requirements, lookup a license, download license applications, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.