Welcome to the Maryland professional engineering licensing page! This page will provide all of the detailed steps necessary to get licensed and stay licensed as a professional engineer in Maryland. For detailed contact information for the DLLR’s Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing, see the contact information page. Maryland does not discern between civil professional engineers and structural engineers. As a licensed civil professional engineer, one may practice in the branch of structural engineering without further licensing.
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity – Coming Soon!
You can also:
- Review renewal requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
Refer to the forms and links page if you want to change your address, download an application, lookup a license, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.