Welcome to the Maine professional engineering licensing page! This page will provide all of the detailed steps necessary to get licensed and stay licensed as a professional engineer in Maine. For detailed contact information for the Maine Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers, see the contact information page. Maine does not discern between civil professional engineers and structural engineers. As a licensed civil professional engineer, one may practice in the branch of structural engineering without further licensing.
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity – Coming Soon!
You can also:
- Review renewal requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
Refer to the forms and links page if you want to review continuing education information, download an application, lookup a license, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.