Welcome to the Kansas licensing page! This page will provide all of the detailed steps necessary to get licensed and stay licensed as a professional engineer in Kansas. For detailed contact information for the Kansas Board of Technical Professions, see the contact information page. Kansas does not license structural engineers separately from civil professional engineers. As a civil professional engineer in the state of Kansas, one may practice structural engineering.
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity – Coming Soon!
You can also:
- Review renewal requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
Refer to the forms and links page if you want to change your address, download applications, lookup a license, view continuing education requirements, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.