Welcome to the Georgia licensing page! This page will provide all of the detailed steps necessary to get licensed and stay licensed as a professional engineer in Georgia. For detailed contact information for the Georgia Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors, see the contact information page. The state of Georgia distinguishes between structural and civil engineers via the discipline listed on the engineer’s license which is chosen on the professional engineering application.
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity – Coming Soon!
You can also:
- Review renewal requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
Refer to the forms and links page if you want to change your address, order a wall certificate, lookup a license, download applications, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.