Welcome to the Florida licensing page! This page will provide all of the detailed steps necessary to get licensed and stay licensed as a professional engineer in Florida. For detailed contact information for the Florida Board of Professional Engineers, see the contact information page. The state of Florida distinguishes between structural and civil engineers via the discipline listed on the engineer’s license. To practice in both civil and structural engineering, the engineer must have both disciplines listed on his or her license.
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity – Coming Soon!
You can also:
- Review renewal requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
Refer to the forms and links page if you want to renew your license, download applications, lookup a license, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.