Welcome to the Connecticut licensing page! This page will provide all of the detailed steps necessary to get licensed and stay licensed as a professional engineer in Connecticut. For detailed contact information for the Connecticut State Board of of Examiners for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors, see the contact information page. The state of Connecticut does not distinguish between a licensed professional engineer and a licensed structural engineer. As a licensed professional engineer, one can practice structural engineering without further licensing.
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity – Coming Soon!
You can also:
- Review renewal requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
Refer to the forms and links page to download applications, lookup a license, change your contact information, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.