Welcome to the North Dakota professional engineering licensing page! This page will provide all of the detailed steps necessary to get licensed and stay licensed as a professional engineer in North Dakota . For detailed contact information for the North Dakota Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors, see the contact information page. North Dakota does not license civil professional engineers and structural engineers separately. As a licensed civil professional engineer in the state of North Dakota , the licensee may legally practice within the branch of structural engineering.
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity – Coming Soon!
You can also:
- Review renewal requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
Refer to the forms and links page if you want to review continuing education requirements, download an application, download a list of current licencees, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.