Welcome to the Michigan professional engineering licensing page! This page will provide all of the detailed steps necessary to get licensed and stay licensed as a professional engineer in Michigan. For detailed contact information for the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, see the contact information page. Michigan does not license civil engineers and structural engineers separately. As a licensed civil professional engineer, one may practice both general civil engineering and structural engineering.
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity – Coming Soon!
You can also:
- Review renewal requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
Refer to the forms and links page if you want to lookup a license, download an application, verify a license, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.