Welcome to the Massachusetts professional engineering licensing page! This page will provide all of the detailed steps necessary to get licensed and stay licensed as a professional engineer in Massachusetts. For detailed contact information for the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Professional Engineers and Professional Land Surveyors, see the contact information page. Massachusetts is a title authority state. To use the title “structural engineer” the licensed civil professional engineer must also pass the 16 hour NCEES structural engineering exam. Licensed civil professional engineers may practice in the field of structural engineering without further licensing.
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity – Coming Soon!
You can also:
- Review renewal requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
Refer to the forms and links page if you want to change your address, order a duplicate license, lookup a license, download an application, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.