Welcome to the Indiana licensing page! This page will provide all of the detailed steps necessary to get licensed and stay licensed as a professional engineer in Indiana. For detailed contact information for the Indiana State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers, see the contact information page. Indiana does not license structural engineers separately from civil professional engineers. As a civil professional engineer in the state of Indiana, one may practice structural engineering.
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License – Coming Soon!
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity – Coming Soon!
You can also:
- Review renewal requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license – Coming Soon!
Refer to the forms and links page if you want to download license applications, order a duplicate license, lookup a license, download a roster, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.