Engineering licensing in Arizona is unique, as an education in engineering is not a requirement for licensure. Without an education from an accredited university, anyone can get licensed with as little as 8 years of experience in engineering in the discipline for which registration is sought!
For detailed contact information for the Arizona State Board of Technical Registration, see the contact information page.
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity
You can also:
- Review renewal requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license
Refer to the forms and links page if you want to change your address, look-up a license, review statutes, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.