For detailed contact information for the Alaska State Board of Registration for Architects, Engineers and Land Surveyors, see the contact information page.
The state of Alaska distinguishes between a Professional Engineer and a Structural Engineer via the branch of engineering declared on the license. Civil Professional Engineers may practice Structural Engineering so long as they’ve declared that discipline on the license. More than one discipline may be declared via the application for additional engineering discipline.
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity
You can also:
- Review renewal requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil Professional Engineering license
Refer to the forms and links page for all necessary forms, or if you want to change your address, lookup a license, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.