For detailed contact information for the Alabama State Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors see the contact information page.
The state of Alabama does not distinguish between a Professional Engineer and a Structural Engineer. Civil Professional Engineers may practice Structural Engineering without the need for further licensing.
Through this page, you can find detailed instructions on how to:
- Apply for your Engineer-in-Training Certification
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License
- Apply for your Professional Engineering License by comity
You can also:
- Review renewal requirementsfor your Civil PE license
- Review continuing education requirements for your Civil PE license
Refer to the forms and links page if you want to change your address, order a duplicate license, lookup a license, etc.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.